Our logo, the Aurochs Bull
We're familiar with Jersey, Guernsey, Holstein, Brown Swiss, and other common cows. The Aurochs is the original proto-cow that led to all the breeds we know today, used here as a symbol of revival.
Credit to the trailblazers
Here are just a few good raw milk resources:
- Raw Milk Institute, leading the way in safety standards
- 15 Things That Milk Pasteurization Kills, by Mark Mcaffee
- RealMilk.com, the original raw milk website
- Article on Raw Milk benefits, by Joseph Mercola
- Joel Salatin's Recommended Reading List
- Nutrition and Physical Degeneration, by Weston A Price
- The Weston A Price Foundation
- Weston A Price London Chapter
- Australian Raw Milk Movement
Raw milk is the future
We are done accepting low quality food. We are done sacrificing our own health for the sake of someone else's expediency or profit. Our families deserve better, and we will to see to it that the best food possible is available to us. We have fought and won our right to raw milk in the majority of states, and now we are coming to take them all.